2016年5月13日星期五

Tiger Lily--- Remote self-portraits


Trust me
If I am a computer
I will be capitalizing the letter “ I ” all the time

I can’t help it
It comes with every package deal

She is made of art works, confusions, imperfection, jealousy, madness and a fearless soul.
A deep well of dim moonlight.

Her mother must have raised her to think she breathe fire.
I don’t come back to anything
I leave nothing I love behind.
# Flaws
She made mistakes
When she was too young
She is older, stronger and different
She makes far more serious mistakes
# Storm
She was not a vessel in the storm
-- She is the storm.
The shadow walker whispers from the corridor.
# Danger
She went rogue,
Rebelled against her heart to find the backbone
She was a unstoppable beast in her own way
Keeps her purpose hidden in her wounds
Took anything she wants with a smile and a blade
# Knight
She was a mess of half smoked cigarettes and wine stained shirts
She is a bad ass.
She’d polish her own armor, sharpen her own blade, staring at monsters in the face.
She’d pick up the pieces of her own heart and reassembled itself.
“ I don’t need them to fight for me,
But I’d love to know that they would.”



# Whisper
She put up walls as high as the redwoods
To make sure no one reaches her secret place
The only way to know her heart
Is by listening to the things
She doesn’t say
It was a patch of sunlight
In her lonely soul
Coming through a small window
That opens once a while





没有评论:

发表评论