2016年3月3日星期四

One midnight with me in London

Here comes my favorite task (yeah-hey!), a 24 pictures photographic story.

The story I want to tell in this task is not a particularly fancy one, actually I want you guys to walk along with me for one night. A ordinary weekday midnight just like every other day in my life. From the view I can see everyday in my flat window, get ready and go to the cocktail bar I adore the most, with a little alcohol in my head, wondering around on the street in the middle of the night, take a taxi and step by the fish market before the sunrise.

What I want to accomplish here is to show you the world that I saw every night, to feel what I feel at that specific moment through my camera.


One midnight with me in London




Hope you enjoy my night :) sweet dream






没有评论:

发表评论