2016年3月3日星期四

3D font :)

In this task we have to create 26 alphabets with 3D objects. My first thought was to dig out everything in my fridge and create some kind of veg font.

However, I have a bag full of new cosmetics that I have never put in use ( shopping overkill sort of just happened = W =)

Anyway, if I am not going to use them on my face, maybe I can use them to create cute font. So, I dig out those make up brushes and lipsticks that I kind of regret buying and put them on the paper with other fashion accessories and fresh flowers such as mini peony and daisy to create girly 3D alphabets.

Further more, to co-operate with this style, I decided to shoot them in iconic Japanese women's fashion magazine style (because they are so cute and dreamy and I just can't stop loving it )like this:



Outcome:


























Thank you for reading and wish you a sailor-moon dream always :)

没有评论:

发表评论